Post Office Recruitment 2020
About Post Office Recruitment 2020 :
Post Office Recruitment 2020 , Great news for Madhya Pradesh, sure just lately MP Publish Workplace Jobs Notifications launched. The Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle has given the Notification for 2834 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. This can be a superb alternative for the Aspirants who’re eagerly ready to start out a profession within the MP Postal Circle. Nonetheless, the candidates who’re can apply on-line for MP Postal Circle Jobs earlier than
07th July 2020 Prolonged to 14th July 2020
Additionally, Candidates can examine the opposite particulars of Eligibility Standards for MP Publish Workplace Recruitment 2020 like qualification, Selection Process, Age restrict, and different details within the sections beneath.
Detailed Eligibility For Post Office Recruitment 2020:
- Secondary School Examination go certificates of 10th std with passing marks in Arithmetic and English (having been studied as obligatory or elective topics) carried out by any acknowledged Board of College Training by the Authorities of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language:
- Candidate ought to have studied the native language a minimum of as much as 10th customary [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Authorities or as per constitutional provisions regarding the eighth schedule of Structure of India.
Basic Computer Training:
- Fundamental Computer Training Course Certificates of a minimum of 60 days period from any Pc Coaching Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Non-public Establishments/ Organizations.
Knowledge of Cycling:
- Information of Biking is a pre-requisite situation for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having data of driving a scooter or bike, that could be thought-about as data of biking. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this impact.
Age Restrict For Post Office Recruitment 2020 : 18 to 40 years.
Leisure in higher age restrict:
- 5 years for SC & ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt guidelines.
Post Office Recruitment 2020 GDS – Selection Process:
- Selection will be made as per the mechanically generated benefit record as per the principles primarily based on the candidates on-line submitted functions.
- No weightage will probably be given for increased instructional qualification.
- Solely marks obtained in 10th normal of accredited Boards aggregated to share to the accuracy of four decimals would be the standards for finalizing the choice.
Application Price: Rs.100/- (No price for SC/ST/PWD and feminine candidates)
Tips on how to Apply Post Office Recruitment 2020 for GDS?:
All and eligible candidates can apply for this place on-line on or earlier than 07 July 2020 (Haryana/ Madhya Pradesh/ Uttarakhand circle), 21 July 2020 (Rajasthan circle), 05 August 2020 (Jammu & Kashmir Circle circle)
Stages of Online Registration:
Stage 1: Registration
- Initially, the candidate has to register within the Registration module as soon as per cycle and acquire a novel registration quantity.
Stage 2. Fee Payment
- UR/OBC/EWS/Male must make the price fee. Offline funds will be made at any Head Submit Workplace.
Stage 3. Apply Online Step
- Fill the Utility type together with your particulars.
- Add paperwork like qualification, Neighborhood, picture, and signature.
- Submit Post preferences.
- Preview and take a print out.
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Qualification Details for This Job :
- 10th Pass
No Of Vacancies:
Age Limitation For This Job:
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
Salary Package For Bank Recruitment 2020 :
- 10,000 – 12,000
- Madhya Pradesh (India)
Last Date for Apply Online :
- 14 July 2020
- For UR/OBC/EWS Male candidates: 100/-
- For all Female and SC/ST candidates: No Fee
|Organization||Indian Postal Department (भारतीय डाक विभाग)|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|NO of Vacancies||2834|
|Age limit||18 – 40 Years|
|Salary||10,000 – 12,000|
|Selection||Merit (No Exam – No Interview)|
|Application fee||For UR/OBC/EWS Male candidates: 100/-|
For all Female and SC/ST candidates: No Fee
|Location||Madhya Pradesh (India)|
Last Date for Apply Online – Extended to 14 July 2020
Important Links For This Job:
More 10th Pass jobs- Click Here