NTPC Recruitment 2020
About NTPC Recruitment 2020 :
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Restricted) ha launched the recruitment notification for the put up of Engineer and Assistant Chemist. Eligible and candidates can apply NTPC Recruitment 2020 on official web site ntpccareers.internet from from 15 July 2020. The final date for NTPC Engineer and Assistant Registration is 31 July 2020.
A complete of 275 vacancies can be found out of which 250 are for Engineer and 25 for Assistant Chemist Posts.. Earlier than making use of for the posts, the candidates ought to be certain that they fullfill the required eligibility standards.
- Candidates ought to full Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation with
minimal 60% marks from acknowledged College/Institute (passing marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates).
- Expertise: Minimal three years submit qualification government expertise
For Assistant Chemist:
- M.Sc in Chemistry from acknowledged Indian College/ Institute acknowledged by acceptable statutory authority with not less than 60% marks in mixture. SC, ST and PwBD candidates with cross marks are eligible to use for the put up.
- Expertise: Minimal three years put up qualification expertise in Govt/Supervisory cadre
Higher Age Restrict: 30years
Higher age is relaxed by
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- three years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PwBD candidates
Publish Clever Vacancies:
Engineer (E2 grade) – 250 posts
- Electrical: 75 posts
- Mechanical: 115 posts
- Electronics: 30 posts
- Instrumentation: 30 posts
Assistant Chemist (E1 grade) – 25 posts
- Engineer – Rs. 50,000 — 1,60,000/- (E2 grade) on the fundamental pay of Rs. 50,000/-
- Assistant Chemist – Rs. 40,000 — 1,40,000/- (E1 grade) on the fundamental pay of Rs. 40,000/
NTPC Recruitment Choice Course of for Engineer/Assistant Chemist:
- Choice can be primarily based on the net written check and interview.
- For General/EWS/OBC Class: Rs.300/-
Observe: SC/ST/PwBD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from cost of utility charges.
- Engineer/Assistant Chemist
No Of Vacancies:
- All India
Last Date for Apply Online :
- 31 July 2020
|Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Engineer/Assistant Chemist|
|NO of Vacancies||275|
|Age limit||Upper Age Limit: 30years|
|Salary||Rs.40,000 – 1,60,000/-|
|Selection||Selection will be based on the online written test and interview.|
|Application fee||For General/EWS/OBC Class: Rs.300/-|
For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM & Female Candidates: No Fee
|Important Dates||Last Date for Apply Online – 31 July 2020|
Important Links For This job :
More Post Graduate Jobs – Click here