Indian Army SSC Officers Recruitment 2020-
About Indian Army SSC Officers Recruitment 2020
Indian Army SSC Officers Recruitment 2020, The Indian Army has invited applications from candidates for Brief Service Commissioned Officer. The recruitment will probably be carried out for Armed Forces Medical Companies. Candidates can apply for the submission by the official website of Armed Forces Medical Companies at amcsscentry.gov.in. The final date to use for the submit is until August 16, 2020.
This recruitment drive will replenish 300 posts within the group. Each female and male candidates who’ve handed their remaining MBBS examination in first or second try solely can apply for it. Learn beneath for eligibility, choice course of, and other details below.
- Starting Date of Application – 18 July 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16 August 2020
- Interview Date – 31 August 2020
Indian Army SSC Officers Recruitment 2020 Emptiness Details
Quick Service Commissioned Officer – 300 Posts
- Male – 270 Posts
- Feminine – 30 Posts
Medical doctors on commissioning within the Armed Forces Medical Providers shall be granted the rank of Captain (or equal rank in Navy/Air Drive) in 10B stage of Defence Pay Matrix of BP Rs. 61300 + MSP Rs. 15500 + HRA (if relevant) as per class of town, (i.e X, Y, Z, the place the officer is posted) + NPA at prevalent charges + Transport Allowance Rs. 3600-7200 as per the class of town, (i.e X, Y, Z the place the officer is posted) + Gown Allowance Rs. 20,000 Yearly) and Dearness Allowance as per prevalent fee (complete emolument at minimal of Pay Scale on the time of becoming a member of shall be roughly Rs. 97000/- pm).
Eligibility Standards for Indian Army SSC Officers Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate should possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Half II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant will need to have everlasting registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Submit graduate Diploma/Diploma holders acknowledged by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE may apply
- They need to have accomplished internship on or earlier than 30 June 2020
Indian Army SSC Officers Recruitment 2020 Age Restrict:
The candidate should not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2020.
Selection Process for Indian Army SSC Officers Recruitment 2020:
- Interview – Interview shall be carried out for shortlisted candidates at Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi Cantt to evaluate their suitability and advantage for grant of Quick Service Fee within the Armed Forces Medical Providers. The candidates showing for an interview for the primary time shall be paid back and forth sleeper-class railway/bus fare. The candidates are required to hold the unique and 4 attested copies of all the mandatory paperwork on the time of interview for verification.
- Physical and Medical Round – Each candidate on being certified in interview must attend the Particular Medical Examination Board (SMB) constituted by DGAFMS for analyzing his or her medical health as per laid down requirements
Indian Army SSC Officers Recruitment 2020 Interview Admit Card 2020
Call letters for interview shall be made accessible on-line solely after the profitable submission of on-line software.
How to Apply for the Indian Army SSC Officers Recruitment 2020?
Eligible candidates can apply On-line for the posts via the AFMS’s Web site www.amcssentry.gov.in from 18 July 2020. The final date of receipt of software is 16 August 2020.
- SSC Officers in Armed Forces Medical Services
Qualification Details for This Job :
- MBBS, Medical QualificationPost Graduate Degree/ Diploma Holders
No Of Vacancies:
Age Limitation For This Job:
- 45 Years
Salary Package For Indian Army SSC Officers Recruitment 2020 :
- 97000/- (Per Month)
- All India
Last Date for Apply Online :
- 16 August 2020
- For All Candidates: 200/-
|Post Name||SSC Officers in Armed Forces Medical Services|
|Qualification||MBBS, Medical QualificationPost Graduate Degree/ Diploma Holders|
|NO of Vacancies||300|
|Age limit||45 Years|
|Salary||97000/- (Per Month)|
|Selection||Interview (No Exam)|
|Application fee||For All Candidates: 200/-|
Starting Date of Application – 18 July 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application: 16 August 2020
Interview Date – 31 August 2020
Important Links For This Job:
More Medical Jobs – Click Here