CRPF Recruitment 2020
About CRPF Recruitment 2020:
CRPF Recruitment 2020, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Ministry of Residence Affairs, Authorities of India, has revealed the recruitment notification for the put up of Head Constable, Inspector, Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector. A complete of 789 vacancies are notified below Group “B” and “C” non-ministerial, non-gazetted, combatised Paramedical Posts.
Eligible and candidates can apply for CRPF Paramedical Recruitment 2020 via offline mode from 20 July 2020. The final date for submitting application is 31 August 2020. Earlier than making use of for the posts they need to be sure that they fulfill all instructional qualification, age, bodily requirements, and many others. and fulfill themselves that they’re eligible for the posts.
CRPF Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Inspector (Dietitian) – 01
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) – 175
- Sub Inspector (Radiographer) – 08
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) – 84
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Physiotherapist) – 05
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician) – 04
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Laboratory Technician) – 64
- Assistant Sub Inspector/ Electro-Cardiography Technician – 01
- Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic) – 99
- Head Constable (ANM/Midwife) – 3
- Head Constable (Dialysis Technician) – 8
- Head Constable (Junior X -ray Assistant) – 84
- Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant) – 5
- Head Constable (Electrician) – 1
- Head Constable (Steward) – 3
- Constable (Masalchi) – 4
- Constable (Cook) – 116
- Constable (Safai Karamchari) – 121
- Constable (Dhobi/ Washerman) – 5
- Constable (W/C) – 3
- Constable (Table Boy) – 1
- Head Constable (Veterinary) – 3
- Head Constable (Lab Technician) – 1
- Head Constable (Radiographer – 1
Instructional Qualification For CRPF Recruitment 2020:
- Inspector (Dietitian) – B.Sc (Dwelling Science/ Dwelling Economics) with Vitamin as topic or equal from acknowledged college of central/state Authorities and Diploma in Dietetics from an institute Acknowledged by State of Central Authorities or Grasp Diploma in Dwelling Science (Meals & Vitamin) from any acknowledged College of Central / State Authorities.
- Sub Inspector (Employees Nurse) – 12th class move from a acknowledged Board; and handed the three and half years course in diploma in Basic Nursing and Midwifery from a Acknowledged Board and College. Registered as a nurse or nurse and mid-wife with Central Nursing Council or State Nursing Council.
- Sub Inspector (Radiographer) – Intermediate or 10+2 with Science as a Topic or equal; and Diploma or Certificates (2 years course) in Radio prognosis from an establishment of the Central or State Authorities or an establishment acknowledged by the Central or State Authorities.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) – 12th class move or equal from a acknowledged Board or College; and Two years Diploma in Pharmacy from a acknowledged Institute; and shall be registered as Pharmacist underneath the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (eight of 1948)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Physiotherapist) – Intermediate or 10+2 with Science as a Topic or equal from a acknowledged Board or College; and Bachelor in Physiotherapy or three years Diploma in Physiotherapy from an establishment acknowledged by an establishment acknowledged by All India Council Technical or any Central or State Authorities.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician) – Matriculation with science as a topic or equal from acknowledged Board or College. Two years of dental hygienist course acknowledged by Dental Council of India.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Laboratory Technician) – Matriculation with science as a topic or equal from acknowledged Board or College. Diploma or certificates in Medical Laboratory Know-how granted by an establishment of the Central Govt. or State Govt or an Establishment acknowledged by the Central Govt or State Govt.
- Assistant Sub Inspector/ Electro Cardiography Technician – Matriculation with science as a topic or equal from acknowledged Board or College. Certificates in Electro Cardio Graphy Know-how from an institute acknowledged by All India Council.
- Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic/ANM/Midwife/Dialysis Technician) – 12th class move and Two yr Diploma or certificates course
- Head Constable (Junior X -ray Assistant/Laboratory Assistant) – 10th move and certificates
- Head Constable (Electrician and Steward)- Matriculation or equal from a acknowledged Board or College and Diploma
- Constable – Matriculation move and related expertise
- Head Constable (Veterinary) – 10+2 with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equal from a recognised Board. Diploma or Diploma or certificates of minimal one yr period associated to veterinary therapeutic or reside inventory administration
- Head Constable (Lab Technician) – 10+2 with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equal from a recognised Board. Two years Diploma or Certificates course in Veterinary Lab Technician with one yr expertise as veterinary lab technician from Authorities Hospital or Authorities recognised hospital or Authorities Establishments.
- Head Constable (Radiographer) -10+2 with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equal from a recognised Board.Diploma or Diploma Certificates programmes in veterinary radiography from a recognised Establishment.
Selection Process For CRPF Recruitment 2020:
The selection will likely be finished on the premise of Bodily Commonplace Check (PST), Bodily Eligibility Check (PET), Written Check, Commerce Check/Screening of Paperwork and Medical Examination.
- Bodily Commonplace Check (PST): After identification, candidate will likely be screened for bodily customary i.e. top, chest and weight measurements. The candidates who don’t fulfill the laid down bodily customary will likely be eradicated from additional recruitment course of giving rejection slip.
- Bodily Effectivity Check (PET) – PET will likely be of qualifying nature and won’t carry any mark. For feminine candidates, being pregnant on the time of PET will likely be thought of a disqualification and pregnant feminine candidates shall be rejected at
- Written examination – Certified candidates in PET and PST, will likely be issued admit card for written examination. There will likely be just one Paper containing 100 questions every carrying 01 mark (Whole – 100 Marks) of 02 Hours period in two elements.
- Commerce Check and DV – Commerce /Talent take a look at will likely be held for the posts of for Insp/ Dietician, SI(Workers Nurse) / SI(Radiographer) / ASI (Pharmacist) /ASI(Physiotherapist)/ ASI (Dental Technician) / ASI (Lab. Tech) / ASI(ECG Technician)/ HC(Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/Medic)/ HC(ANM/Midwife)/HC(Dialysis Technician)/ HC (Jr. X-ray Assistant)/HC(Lab. Assistant)/HC(Electrician)/HC (Steward)/HC (Veterinary)/ HC Radiographer(Veterinary)/ HC Lab Technician (Veterinary)/ Constable (Masalchi/Prepare dinner/Safai Karamchari/Washer Man/Desk Boy/Water Service)
- Medical Examination–Eligible candidates will likely be known as for Medical examination. Candidates will likely be declared
both FIT or UNFIT.
Learn how to Apply For CRPF Recruitment 2020?
The Eligible candidates ship their utility together with with photocopies of all related paperwork, 02 newest passport measurement images to “DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District-Bhopal, M.P.-462045” from 20 July to 31 August 2020. Identify of the examination i.e. “Central Reserve Police Pressure Paramedical Workers Examination, 2020” must be written on the highest of envelop.
- Constable, Head Constable (HC), Inspector, Sub Inspector (SI), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
Qualification Details For CRPF Recruitment 2020 :
- 10th, 12th, Degree, Diploma
No Of Vacancies:
Age Limitation For CRPF Recruitment 2020:
- For Inspector, Sub-Inspector: 30 Years
- For Assistant Sub Inspector: 20 – 25 Years
- For Head Constable: 18 – 25 Years
- For Constable: 18 – 23 Years
Salary Package For CRPF Recruitment 2020 :
- For Inspector: 44900 – 142400/-
- For Sub-Inspector: 35400 – 112400/-
- For Assistant Sub Inspector: 29200 – 92300/-
- For Head Constable: 25500 – 81100/-
- For Constable: 21700 – 69100/-
- All India
Last Date for Apply :
- 31 August 2020
- Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.200/- Only for Group B & Rs.100/- Only for
- Group CSC/ ST & Female: No Fee
|Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Post Name||Constable, Head Constable (HC), Inspector, Sub Inspector (SI), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Degree, Diploma|
|NO of Vacancies||789|
|Age limit||For Inspector, Sub-Inspector: 30 Years|
For Assistant Sub Inspector: 20 – 25 Years
For Head Constable: 18 – 25 Years
For Constable: 18 – 23 Years
|Salary||For Inspector: 44900 – 142400/-|
For Sub-Inspector: 35400 – 112400/-
For Assistant Sub Inspector: 29200 – 92300/-
For Head Constable: 25500 – 81100/-
For Constable: 21700 – 69100/-
|Selection||Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Eligibility Test (PET) and Written Test|
|Application fee||Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.200/- Only for Group B & Rs.100/- Only for|
Group CSC/ ST & Female: No Fee
Starting Date for Apply – 20 July 2020
Last Date for Apply – 31 August 2020
Written Exam Date – 20 December 2020
Important Links For CRPF Recruitment 2020:
More 10th Pass Job – Click Here